Apply to be an Expert
If you would like to be nominated to attend ERTC: Ask the Experts as one of the select Experts, we invite you to go through a pre-selection process.
The experts of ERTC: Ask the Experts are a carefully selected group of industry leaders, satisfying the following list of criteria:
- A minimum of 5-10 years in the industry
- Have in-depth knowledge and established reputation in their area of expertise
- Exceptional track record and achievements in the industry sector
- Specialize in one of the focus areas for this year’s event
Nominees go through a pre-selection process, whereby they submit an answer to one of the questions within this year’s focus areas. Acceptance criteria will be based on originality and technical innovation. Successful nominees will be offered to attend the event as Experts, to present their opinions on the stage of ERTC: Ask the Experts.
We are currently in the process of collecting our questions in the following focus areas:
- Crude Vacuum Distillation/ Coking
- Process Safety
- Shutdowns and Turnarounds
If you think you would be interested in applying to be and Expert, please complete the below and our producer Sandil will be in touch within 3-4 days.